Pipe Sounds

  • From: "Rick 'Wolfman' Jakubas" <wolfman@sltsystems.com>
  • Subject: Pipe Sounds
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:49:56 -0500

    <<< multipart/alternative: No recognizable part >>>
    (I'm sending this message on behalf of Pino, who had some trouble with the
    attached *.wav file.)

    From: "Pino Tallarico" <pinogt@email.msn.com>
    Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:41:23 -0500

    Attached is a before (w/ stock pipes) and after (w/ Vance&Hines Straightshot
    pipes with optional Vortex tip) wave file of my 98' VN800 Classic. The baffles
    were left in to keep the cops off of my back. A respectful change if I do say
    so.

    Pino
    VROC#2151
    pinogt@msn.com

    (I'm sending this message on behalf of Pino, who had some trouble with the attached *.wav file.)

    Attached is a before (w/ stock pipes) and after (w/ Vance&Hines Straightshot pipes with optional Vortex tip) wave file of my 98' VN800 Classic. The baffles were left in to keep the cops off of my back. A respectful change if I do say so.

    Pino
    VROC#2151
    pinogt@msn.com

    b4after.wav

    Rick "Wolfman" Jakubas VROC #3 Naperville, IL
    '96 Black & Red 1500 Classic
    Host of the VROC Member Page at http://www.sltsystems.com/vroc