Answers to the selected question will be displayed below the list of questions or on an external web site in a new browser window.
- What is VROC and Should I join?
- What do you talk about?
- What kind of club is VROC?
- How long does it take to get a VROC Number?
- Information on How to make donations to VROC
- Where can I buy VROC items like shirts, pins, etc.?
- Does VROC have local groups?
- How to participate in the "VROC Emergency Road Service" (VERS) volunteer list.
- How Do I Get Listed as a VROC Vendor?
- How can I suggest that an item be included on the FAQ pages?
- Do I need a sponsor to join VROC?
- Off-line, personal, or harrassing email
- Can you provide me with a list of members contact info so I can start a chapter or sell something to them?
- How do I form a VROC chapter?
- Can a forum/newsgroup be added to the server for my geographic area?
Question: What is VROC and Should I join?
Answer: VROC is not a club in the traditional sense. VROC is a group of Vulcan owners and riders who communicate mostly through the Internet. Although VROC was started by a group of 1500 Classic owners, it is open to owners of Vulcans of all sizes.
Communication takes place in several different ways; visit the Discussion Group link to find out which method is best for you.