Motorcycle Information: Model Specific
For specific questions on your particular bike, select the entry from the list and hit "Go."
Answers to the selected question will be displayed below the list of questions or on an external web site in a new browser window.
- What's a BUBF?
- What do A/B/C mean in relation to the 1500? Tech Tips
- What modifications can I do to make my bike run better/faster/stronger?
- What kind of mileage can I expect from a BUBF? Tech Tips
- What air intake mods are available for 1500A/B/C?
- What carburetor mods and kits are available for the BUBF?
- Where can I get engine and carburetor parts for modifications? Carb tuning tips.
- Which tools as a minimum do I need to maintain my own bike AND which tools are nice-to-have?
- Where can I get a Service Manual (and/or Owners Manual) for the BUBF?
- How do I change the oil and check the oil screen? Tech Tips
- What are "coasters" and why would I want them?
- Where do I get saddlebags and a replacement seat(s) on my BUBF?
- How can I improve handling (fork braces, fork springs, shocks, lowering, etc.)?
- Can the stock BUBF electrical system support more/different accessories (i.e., light bar, louder horn, etc.)??
- Are there any known problems I should look out for?
- BUBF Speedo and gas guage lens cleanup.
- Compression testing a BUBF. (This troubleshooting technique can also apply to a 1500 Classic)
- Centerstand for the BUBF
- Tuning a BUBF for better mileage. Some tuning techniques for the BUBF.
- 1500A/B/C Specific FAQ web page (Manjo's Site)